Monday, October 11, 2010

Lee Min-ho said, "10 year age difference is not that important"

Posted Image

Actor Lee Min-ho revealed his view of love.

Lee Min-ho said that If he loves someone, even 10 year age difference would be fine; he was emphasizing love more than age.

To the question, “Have you ever loved someone very strongly?” He answered, “Yes I have,” and added, “It was before 'Boys over Flowers' and she was not a celebrity.”

He also said, “If I love her so much, I can manage 10 years of age difference. In that case I will make a nickname to call her.”

On the other hand Lee Min-ho told Sin Dong-hee that “I saw your news, it was interesting. But why are you sorry to me?” Sin Dong-hee, whose capture result is similar to Lee Min-ho, apologized to Lee Min-ho.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
Translation : Hancinema

No comments:

Post a Comment